This is our favorite no-prep-required-busy-week-night meal, Spicy Sriracha Chicken!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, or 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved lengthwise
- 1/3 c. Sriracha
- 1/3 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 7 cloves of chopped garlic
- Mix the Sriracha, Worcestershire sauce, water, olive oil, brown sugar and garlic in a medium pot.
- Add chicken and stir to make sure the sauce covers the chicken.
- Turn to medium low heat, and cook about 20 minutes or so until chicken is cooked through.
- Eat with rice of your choice. Enjoy!
If you can’t handle super spicy, put in 1/4 c. of Sriracha instead, and add in a little more Worcheshire sauce, water and brown sugar. Like Thai food, just play around with this dish until you find your family’s favorite flavor!