Have you been craving a cold and refreshing Thai treat? Try making your own creamy Thai Milk Tea popsicles at home today!
- 2 c. water
- 3/4 c. Thai Tea Mix
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3–4 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- Sugar to taste
- Boil the two cups of water. Once it has boiled, turn off the heat and remove the pot from the burner.
- If you have a tea bag, or tea ball, put the Thai Tea Mix in it and place it in the water. If you don’t have one like me, just put the leaves straight into the water.
- Let tea seep covered 3-4 minutes.
- Take out the tea bag or ball, or use a fine mesh strainer to strain the tea into a pitcher or bowl.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and sugar, if you like, and stir until the sweetened condensed milk and sugar have dissolved. Taste it and add more cream, milk or sugar to your liking.
- If the tea is at room temperature now, which mine was since my milk and cream were both pretty cold, you can go ahead and pour your tea into your popsicle molds. I filled about four molds with a little leftover. But it depends if you add more cream or milk how many you will fill.
- Place in freezer for at least four hours or so.
- Run the molds under hot water and pop out your popsicle, and enjoy!
I don’t usually add sugar to my popsicles because I think the sweetened condensed milk is sweet enough, but you can add sugar if you like it sweeter.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours