This is a great way to eat Thai green curry for a quick week night dinner!
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles (or whatever pasta you prefer)
- 2–3 tbsp. Thai green curry paste (keep in mind the more curry paste, the spicier it will be)
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin, bite size pieces
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 lb. green beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 1–2 tbsp. fish sauce (to taste)
- 2 tsp. sugar (to taste)
- handful of cilantro, roughly chopped to sprinkle on top
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, cut into thin slivers to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to box instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, warm oil and 2 tbsp. of green curry paste in a large wok or saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in the garlic.
- Stir until the curry paste has incorporated with the oil.
- Add the chicken and cook until it’s no longer pink.
- Stir in the veggies and coconut milk, and add another tablespoon or so of green curry, to your liking.
- Cook until the veggies are tender-crisp.
- Turn off the heat and feel free to adjust the flavor to your liking. If you want it spicier, add more curry paste, more savory add some fish sauce, or sweeter add some sugar.
- Put some noodles on a plate, dish the curry on top and sprinkle cilantro, and the kaffir lime leaves over it. Enjoy!
This is a flexible recipe, so feel free to use other veggies, meat or noodles that you might have on hand!
- Serving Size: 2-3