Once you taste your Thai Mango Coconut Smoothie you will feel like you are sipping it on the beaches of Thailand!
- 2.5 c. frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- 1/2 c. juice, (we like Dole’s Orange Mango Peach)
- 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk
- Add mango, milk and juice to blender. Blend on high speed until mixed.
- Pour in a glass, add a cute straw and enjoy!
I wanted to keep this super simple, which is why there are only a few ingredients. But sometimes we add in bananas, and whatever other frozen fruit we have on hand!
If you don’t have coconut milk, feel free to use whatever milk you have on hand, but know that it wont taste quite as tropical 🙂
- Serving Size: 2