You can finally learn the coolest way in the world to cut a pineapple.
- 1 Ripe Pineapple
- 1 Chef’s knife
- 1 Cutting board
- Shave off the pineapple’s eyes (that is what they call the prickly parts of the pineapple in Thai, I love it) like you are peeling an apple.
- As you shave it with the knife, see where the leftover ingrown eyes remain in a diagonal spiral design.
- Cut canals through the eyes along their diagonal lines around the whole pineapple.
- Then stand the pineapple up and cut off large pieces like in the picture and leave its core.
- Cut into smaller pieces along the canals, and enjoy!